Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Expelled: The Movie Review


This is an important film – a very important film – because it exposes the weaknesses of evolution and the lengths to which evolutionists will go to shut up anyone who dares question their cherished beliefs. Though I appreciate what the producers were trying to accomplish, I thought that Expelled could have been even better, because I know there is a great deal of compelling evidence that Ben Stein didn't even mention. I feel that Expelled could have made an even stronger case about the lack of academic freedom in our nation's universities. But then again, would anyone sit through a 10-hour movie? Still, the film is well done, thought provoking and humorous, and it should be seen by everyone who cares about the battle between worldviews as well as everyone who values academic freedom and freedom of speech. And for anyone wishing to check out the compelling evidence I mentioned above, go to the Creation Moments website and check out the hundreds of resources in their Articles Library.

1 comment:

  1. Steve-

    Your reviews are so well written I wonder if you have ever considered becoming the Christian equivalent to Roger Ebert and Richard Roeper?

    Guess I'll ned to catch the flick.

    ReplyDelete